Cleary Bikes Cleary Owl 20"
|Availability:||SPECIAL PRE ORDER NOW|
|Delivery time:||This color/model is temprarily out of stock (preorder is available)|
- A lightweight girls and boys bike at just 19 lbs
- Expert bike geometry centers weight between the rider’s hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- Tektro V-Brakes - Front and rear hand brakes designed specifically for little hands
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheels
- Internal brake cable routing
- Water Bottle cage mounts on down tube
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, riser handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly wider than on the Hedgehog)
- 32x19 gear ratio
- Flip flop rear hub enables two freewheels to be mounted at once, and a cog range from 13 teeth to 21 teeth
- The Owl accepts knobby mountain bike tires up to 2.125" for extreme off-road use
- Owl arrives 90% assembled. You install the pedals, seat post, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 19" to 23"
- First time riders feel safest with their bottom on the saddle and their feet flat on the ground. That's how a child with a 21" inseam will fit the Owl with the seat post dropped as low as possible. Once kids get more comfortable on two wheels, they'll want to sit on the saddle with the balls of their feet on the ground. Thus, a confident rider with a 19" inseam and a first-time rider with a 21" inseam may both feel comfortable with the same set-up on their Owl.
- Your child will ride the Owl on trails, to school, all over the bike park and probably sleep with it in his room. (Sorry about that!)